The health and safety or our Valley Family is top priority!
Here is what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our school population...
- Small Class Sizes!
- Classrooms and common area surfaces disinfected multiple times per day.
- Hand-sanitizing stations in every classroom and throughout the building.
- Hydroxyl Generator Air Purifiers in every classroom.
- Face Coverings required at this time for staff, students, and visitors.
- Health checks for all visitors.
- Social distancing when possible.
- Zoning of students (grade level groupings).
- Outdoor instruction as weather permits.